Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Little Philmont Training Opportunity

In March, the Atlanta Area Council is putting on a training for LDS leaders called 'Little Philmont.'  When I have attended this training in the past, I have been impressed with the excellent training in coordinating church policies with BSA policies.  I expect this training to be no different.  I urge all leaders to attend this training to get this vital information.  We can learn this on our own through years of making mistakes and stumbling into misunderstandings.  Or we can get it all in a few hours at this training.

Details--

March 21, 9 am to 3 pm.
Atlanta Area Council offices at
1800 Circle 75 Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30339

Not sure if there is pre-registration but will update as I find out.

Hope all of our local leaders can be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment